**WE WILL BE OFFERING A MODIFIED SWIM TEAM THIS SEASON. THE SEASON WILL RUN JUNE 11 – JULY 31 AND WILL INCLUDE ONE INTRASQUAD MEET. PARTICIPANTS MUST BE COMPETENT SWIMMERS**
• Swimmers must both come and leave in their swimsuit. The shower rooms will only be utilized for restroom use (one person at a time). Items must be stored in a designated location on deck.
• Swimmers must not congregate before or after practice. Please be prepared to pick up your swimmer as soon as practice ends.
• Swimmers should bring their own full water bottle. The water fountain will not be in use. They should not share any equipment, food, drinks, towels, goggles, etc.
• Swimmers not in the same household will maintain a distance of six feet apart. Swimmers will be spaced in lanes accordingly to maintain distance and will have designated starting and stopping points.
• Hand sanitizer will be available at the pool along with temperature checks.
• Do not attend practice if a swimmer or a member or their household does not feel well.
Swim Team Requirements:
• Swimmers must be 18 or under as of June 1, 2020.
• A membership is required to join the swim team. All pool membership fees and swim team fees must be paid prior to attending any practices.
• Fee per swimmer: $75
• Swimmers should be competent swimmers, able to follow all social distancing guidelines.
Practice Times: To sign up for a session, please CLICK HERE!
There will be four available practice sessions. Each session will be limited to 20 swimmers. Please sign up for one session for each child. This will be the session your swimmer will attend for the entire season. Practice times may be subject to change once the team is formed.
8:00-9:00 AM / 9:00-10:00 AM / 10:00 AM-11:00 AM / 11:00AM-NOON
Please complete pool membership and swim team registration forms (click on Registration button to right) and drop off forms and payment (payable to Montclaire Pool Association) at the drop-off box at Montclaire Swim Club’s entryway at the beginning of practice.
If your question was not addressed or if further clarification is needed for a concern, please feel free to contact Porter LeVasseur (Head Coach) at (618) 741-0477